We're leaving today, Friday, for Clam Cove on Nigel Island. Tomorrow we'll be at Bull Harbour on Hope Island. Based on the weather forecast, we now plan to go around Cape Scott and down the west coast early Sunday morning. Not sure if we'll have cell or internet for several days. Hope to get service in Winter Harbour on Tuesday. We will update the Blog when we can.